Commercial Mold Remediation
Keeping employees safe at work is top of the list when it comes to running a business. Many times, commercial buildings experience ongoing unnoticed or undiagnosed water damage that could lead to serious mold issues. Mold is not always visible to the naked eye, it can often be found behind the walls or ceilings. Part of our mold removal process requires a formal mold inspection which reveals the exact type of mold and the number of mold spores in each area. Our SERVPRO of Farmington and Farmington Hills team specializes in mold remediation and can guide you through the detailed mold removal process. Read out to us at (248) 427-1500 for any questions on the commercial mold removal process.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2050 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (248) 427-1500
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Farmington & Farmington Hills can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Farmington & Farmington Hills training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician