Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Toledo, OH


This water loss was the result of a large storm that struck Toledo, Ohio. Our crews worked tirelessly non-stop to complete the losses we received during this st... READ MORE



House Fire in Farmington Hills, MI


This soot covered kitchen in Farmington Hills, MI was the result of a cooking fire. The homeowner stepped away from the food they were preparing and it caught f... READ MORE



Fire Clean-Up in Farmington Hills, MI


This is a commercial building that caught fire in Farmington Hills, MI. Employees were able to out out the fire using fire extinguishers, however, they were una... READ MORE



Roof Tarp in Farmington Hills, MI


Michigan's high winds recently have been keeping our technicians at SERVPRO of Farmington & Farmington Hills very busy! This tree was knocked over by the wi... READ MORE



Condo Cleaning in Livonia, MI


This condo cleaning was given to us by the City of Livonia, an elderly tenant was being removed from the condo due to the filth and the upkeep it required. Befo... READ MORE



Bed Bug Clean Up in Livonia, MI


This bed bug issue was the result of an elderly woman living alone and unattended in a condo in Livonia, MI. Our SERVPRO technicians were called out to do the c... READ MORE



Smoke Damage at T-Mobile in Detroit, MI


This smoke damage at T-Mobile in Detroit, MI was a result of the Rite-Aid next door catching on fire. The secondary smoke damage flowed into the T-Mobile buildi... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Lake Orion, MI


This fire damage in Lake Orion, MI was the result of an electrical fire that affected the entire home, including the garage. Almost all of the contents in the h... READ MORE



Sewage Loss in Lake Orion, MI


This sewage loss at the retail store Michael's in Lake Orion, MI was the result of a customer having an accident in their restroom. The store's manager discover... READ MORE



Biohazard Clean Up in Farmington Hills, MI


This biohazard cleanup in Farmington Hills, MI was the result of someone falling and hitting their head. There was blood throughout the bathroom which are techn... READ MORE